Sales Manager, East Coast, BU Port Cranes
Company: Konecranes Inc
Posted on: November 30, 2019
Konecranes IncEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled/Other Protected CategoryCountry: United
StatesLocation: PA, USEmployment type: Undefined termCountry:
United States (US)
Location: , Pennsylvania (US-PA)
At Konecranes, we believe that great customer experience is built
on the people behind the Konecranes name - people committed to
providing our customers with lifting equipment and services that
lift their businesses. Everything we do, we do with passion and
drive. This is what makes Konecranes a unique place to work.
Sales Manager East Coast, BU Port Cranes
US, East Coast, with an initial training period in Houston, TX
BU Port Cranes handles the design, manufacture, sales, delivery and
services container handling and shipyard cranes. Products include
ship to shore, RTG, RMG, ASC and shipyard cranes with Konecranes
and Konecranes Noell brands.
Regional Sales Director, Port Solutions AME
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Build relationships, effectively communicate our offering and
together with the respective BL negotiate and finally close
contracts with target to ensure the repeat orders
- Meet the sales targets following company policy on setting
appropriate price and margin for sales
- Create, plan and implement sales tactics and business
development initiatives in alignment with regional and global sales
- Be responsible for the customer accounts in the area
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key decision
makers and ensure efficient communications.
- Identify and manage potential risks relating to contract
agreements across customers/channels.
- Promote and support cross-selling (maintenance contracts,
inspections, on call services).
- Prepare and implement action plans for effective search of
sales leads, and penetrate new markets.
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers to build
positive relationships to generate future sales business.
- Visit existing and new customers, building and maintaining good
customer relationships within assigned area.
- Gather market intelligence
- Assist with input into budgeting process
Key requirements include:
- Technical or commercial degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a sales/commercial role in the
port equipment industry
- Ability to translate "customer project demands" into "winning
- Available to travel locally and nationally as required,
approximately to 1/3 of the position is travel.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiating
- Proactive can-do attitude to find workable solutions
- Demonstrated leadership skills and target orientation to get
#monus #cbus #nxt
Konecranes is a world-leading group of Lifting Businesses?, serving
a broad range of customers. We are truly a global company with
16,000 employees at 600 locations in 50 countries. For over 80
years, we have been dedicated to improving the efficiency and
performance of businesses in all types of industries. We believe
that sustainable growth is a result of a strong responsible
performance. . PI115773049
Konecranes is a global leader in the manufacturing and service of
industrial overhead cranes and lifting equipment. For over 80
years, we've been dedicated to improving safety and productivity of
businesses in all types of industries, including manufacturing and
process industries, nuclear and renewable energy, shipyards, ports
and terminals. Our strength comes from our continuous commitment to
provide equipment and service that people can trust, accompanied by
innovative technologies designed to improve performance,
reliability and safety in every part of business operations that
involve heavy lifting.
Keywords: Konecranes Inc, Springfield , Sales Manager, East Coast, BU Port Cranes, Sales , Springfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!